Gradlife didn’t consume me!
For a while I couldn’t figure out how to start this post. If I were to fill you guys in on the last four months of my life, I’d be able to publish a thesis. Two weeks ago marks the day I completed the first, and probably easiest, semester of my Master’s degree at NYU. I may be calling it easiest, but it was anything besides easy for me. Simply put, my life has changed to the point where I no longer recognize the old me, and I’m surprisingly happy about that.
I missed my active weblife a little bit, but most of the time I was too busy having the greatest time of my life out there. (I’ve been semi-active on Instagram and way, way too active on Facebook.) I’ve had my nervous breakdowns and fair share of stress related health issues (like losing 10 lbs / 4.5 kg without even trying), but I would never trade away the last four months for anything.
I will be breaking my grad school chronicles into separate posts, because I want to tell you guys:
- how I found the greatest love from the last thing I expected.
- and how that completely changed my outlook on life and my future.
- and how that allowed me to deal with stress and somehow get a much higher GPA than I ever had in far-less-stressful-college.
- about the prototype of my first ever video game.
- and what I plan on doing this summer + the upcoming year in relation to that.
- how I became a beauty addict that I need a new blog category for it.
- how I met Dylan Sprouse.
I hope to catch up with each one of you soon, but I also hope you guys will read the upcoming posts! In the meantime, say hello to Kushina 2.0! I was getting tired of the old theme and thought it could use some polishing and organizing, but I kept the color and name though because I’m still the biggest Kushina fan in the world. I haven’t finished building out the templates and responsiveness, and the category links up there don’t work just yet, but everything will fall into place under live development!
I couldn’t wait any longer to publish this post, ya know.